Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Local Artist Makes Good

Right smack dab in the heart of downtown Napa, California. Over the past eight years I have been developing relationships with local small business and that means mostly winemakers, wine shops, wine web sites, etc... <wine></wine>

angel

My primary motives in the marketing and promotion fields is to help all business that I come in contact with to thrive and prosper in these especially trying times. If you have new ideas about how you can grow your business, I want all my clients - new, old, large & small - to always know that I can deliver the most flexible and economical way to represent them online, to provide marketing print materials and always be there for them with backup files. Not just a webmaster, but your own personal art department, photographer, blogger, tag master! Maybe you just need a brochure, or a custom wine label design, I want to be included in YOUR prosperity plans for the future.  I really love my job and sincerely thank you for all your support.

I've been keeping up with the technology, I'm using Live Writer for all my blogs, which makes my blogging time far more efficient. The new stealth shuttle craft laptop sings like I know it could. Editing web pages is easier than ever for me now, there's no reason for any tiny wine producers to go with out proper web presence, old pages or bad information. Take a look at our web site and see if you want us backing up your venture: Napa Valley Graphics

No comments: